Monday, October 01, 2007

October the 1st!

Yep, I like to mark the months like that... Today is October the 1st! (Don't worry if you don't get me. I'm weird like that.)

Anyway, I like how this day turned out. It's all gray and drizzly here in Yokohama today, but strangely I felt perky and cheery all day. I guess it helped that almost everyone in our project is a little crazy. Hahaha.

Although being chatty all the time in the office doesn't help my productivity at all. Hehe. But pareho lang din naman, kung wala naman akong kadaldalan malamang malaki pa rin yung lost efficiency sa pagiging antukin ko hehe. But okay, okay, I'll do my best to be more focused tomorrow. But I'm planning on wearing a skirt tomorrow, and it's not my usual attire to the office (shaving legs takes too much trouble!), so probably that won't be helping my focus much hahaha. I'll just do my best to pretend that I wear skirts all the time, no biggie hahaha.

This will be my last month in my current project, though. I'm being transferred to another project by November. I'll definitely miss my current project team mates. I've never had a crazier group to work with hahaha.

Most of us will be demobilized by end of December (One already left. I consider him already gone from the PJ, even though he supposedly just went on a short site assignment. He himself isn't sure he'll be able to come back lol!). It's been a blast working with all of them (naks! parang nagpapaalam na), and definitely, I learned a lot. I'll be looking forward to my farewell party... hahahah! Joke! Joke! Pero hindi rin masama kung meron nga hehe ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home